2 cooked chicken breasts
3 tbsp. mayonnaise
1 tsp. Madras curry paste (more or less according to taste)
30gm/1 oz flaked almonds
60gm/2 oz. raisins
- Cut or flake the chicken into small pieces and put in a mixing bowl – the actual size of the pieces depends on what you are going to do with it, larger for a salad and smaller for sandwiches/canapés.
- Mix the curry paste thoroughly into the mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Add the chopped chicken
- Mix thoroughly.
- Mix in the almonds and raisins.
- (Some recipes include chopped peaches, but I think that makes it a little sweet)
- Chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours before eating