½ small white cabbage
2 tbsp. mayonnaise
½ tbsp. white wine vinegar
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
1 tbsp. crème fraîche
- Peel and top/tail the carrot
- Cut any thick chunky pieces out of the cabbage.
- With a sharp knife or course grater thinly shred the cabbage and carrot
- Mix in a large bowl.
- In another smaller bowl combine the mayonnaise, crème fraîche, vinegar and mustard, mixing well.
- Add the dressing to the shredded vegetables, mixing well.
- Leave to stand for an hour in the fridge before using.
- Serve cold