1 wheat tortilla
2 tbsp. Salsa Ranchera
2 tbsp. grated mild cheddar cheese
½ cup refried beans
½ cup Guacamole
sour cream for garnish
- Heat the Salsa Ranchera and the Refried Beans.
- Heat the tortillas either in the microwave for a few seconds or wrapped in foil in a medium hot oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Fry the eggs
- Place 2 fried eggs on one half of each warm tortilla.
- Top with the Salsa.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the sauce.
- Spoon the Refried Beans and Guacamole on the other half of the tortilla.
- Grill under a hot grill until the cheese is melted. (Don’t microwave to melt the cheese or the egg yolks may explode. YOU ARE WARNED!)
- Place a tablespoon of sour cream next to or on the Beans.