2 very ripe bananas
7oz. self-raising flour
5oz. light brown sugar
3oz. butter or margarine, softened
1 tsp. lemon juice
1 cup raisins (optional)
- Grease and flour a loaf tin.
- Mash the peeled bananas in a mixing bowl or food processor.
- Add the other ingredients except the raisins.
- Mix well by hand or in the food processor.
- Mix in the raisins if using
- Pour into the loaf tin.
- Bake in the oven pe-heated to 150°C for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean.